Tuesday 13 January 2015

Most important goal you've set for your SFI business and why?

Anyone who has joined SFI and serious about it, must have set a goal, which is important to him/her. To start finding out the most important goal for my SFI business, I’m going to ask this question: What kind of goal will make me happier for my SFI business? 

There is a relationship between success and goals. People who set goals are more likely to achieve success than people who don’t set goals. 

Everyone is unique. What I consider as a success may be different for you. What I have set as the most important goal (long term) for my SFI business is to be able to attain financial freedom. How much money do I want to make and in what time frame in order to have my needs and family covered and afford to live our lifestyle? 

Why I have set this long term important goal for my SFI business? Start your own business

- It is important to choose long term goals that excite you most and have the best positive emotional connection with because you will receive the most fulfillment with every small goals you accomplish working towards your long term goal. 

- It gives me visions of what I want to achieve and provide me motivation to continue progressing. 

- Achieving my smaller goals, which provide a clearer path to my long term goal, will raise my self confidence. 

- My long term goal provides a clearer path to where I want to go in life and gives me a sense of accomplishment and well being upon achievement. 

It’s not just that goal setting is important, the kind of goals we decide to set are important and how we go about pursuing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment