Wednesday 7 January 2015

How to manage your team with many cultures and timezones to navigate.

1. I would rather admit that managing affiliates in your team coming from different countries with different cultures, languages & time zones, is not an issue at all in the first place. As a matter of fact, it’s very interesting & a wonderful opportunity to deal with people from different races, religions etc on a global platform. I do take it as a pleasant challenge to guide, help & encourage my global affiliates to perform well and progress in SFI. 

2. Isn’t it better to run a business on which people are working around the clock around the world? This is definitely a positive feature of the SFI business. 
Analogically speaking, our online shop is open for business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, 12 months in a year.Free to join

 
3. I do understand the following:- 
a). SFI is a global internet business. 
b) The affiliates who are sponsored & sign up will hail from different countries with different languages, time zones etc. 
c) This also calls for making good use of the 24 hours available in a day to contact with my team mates by mail, mobile, online chat or any other media source. 
d) Though languages are not the same, English can be used for global communication. 
e) At the outset, it is important to understand that there is only one "Business Culture", especially in the world of Internet-the culture of efficiency, cost effectiveness and multiplying your income! 


4. Moreover, SFI has given us the additional luxury of a language translator which I make very good use of in my team communications. When I sponsor someone speaking a different language and not understanding English, I use the translate system provided by SFI and send the group/individual mails. This has helped me in number of cases where the response is prompt & better when mail is translated into respective languages of my team members. 


5. Once you focus on being efficient, providing cost effective ways to do business and helping people make money, the affiliates around the world will understand your message. This will ultimately break the language barriers and attract people to your business, regardless of their culture,race,religion, language of communication or their location on the global map. 


6. I use my tools of communication quite effectively; they are my 
a) Personal tools like my own websites, my blogs etc. 
b) Collective tools like the social media (Twitter, FB, Instagram etc) and the built-in SFI Marketing and Advertising features /banners ,Gateways etc.. 



7. Finally to summarize, managing the team with many cultures, languages, race, religions and time zones is always welcome. 
Presently, sponsoring active & performing members under your team is the biggest challenge for all of us .Patience & perseverance are the keys. Let’s be optimistic that who ever is serious will definitely become active - if not today at least in future!! 
Before I conclude, let us realize that we are in business that is global and all our sponsored affiliates are not similar like the fingers of our hand!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment