Thursday 13 November 2014

Provide positive emails to my downline?

1. Yes, many of our down line affiliates do require a lot of guidance especially if they are new to online marketing/duplication. They do tend to be careless or show lack of interest while carrying out their daily tasks, once they log in. Out of the 11 /12 tasks available, many of them select four to five of these tasks & review the same; thereby losing the remaining 6-7 daily VPs. They also tend to skip some of the getting started action points thereby missing a lump sum of 100-3500 VPs due to carelessness or ignorance. 
Some of them even fail to review their daily launch pad lessons as they may be unaware of how to go about it. 
2. Well, this is how I go about guiding them without any criticism. I start my mail, appreciating their involvement and dedication by logging in. Next I make them realize the value of each versa point by mentioning these VPs as their “bread & butter” in their chosen online business. I gently warn them not to neglect these precious gems which can play an important role in increasing their commission benefits from the common executive pool. 
At the same time I also guide them step by step in clicking the right tabs to review the Launch Pad lessons, especially the yellow tab on the right hand corner of the launch pad page to collect the 15 VPs. I have found many of them are unaware of this 15VP yellow tab. Many of them also do not click the survey questions in the “daily to do list” action points and select one of the options for each of the twenty questions. 
Some of the others do not know how to go about using the SC tab for voting the answers given by different affiliates to questions asked by others(both beginners & experienced affiliates) ,thereby missing another vital daily VP .I also had a similar problem in my initial stages. I used to regularly miss out the VP for Ask SC as I did not know how to go about clicking this tab to open the 10/20 answers for voting! 
3. Whenever some of my down line fail to log in, I immediately shoot out a mail to them reminding them that they cannot afford to exhibit such carelessness if they want to progress in their business. Well, this is another mild way of advising them. 
4. You should generally go about giving them friendly tips from your experience in SFI, instead of criticizing or finding fault with them. 
5. Further, using some of the phrases given below will guide & help you to evoke the right response from them, each time 
“Hope all fine at your end” 
"I have noticed that you are doing fine, but some of your actions are not going as planned". 
“I am always here to help you succeed on your terms" 
“Why don’t you try it this way? 
“Are you approaching in the right direction to achieve your set goals and plans in SFI? 
“I am also having an issue; can you help me with your advice? 
"I would advise you" 
"I would suggest you" 
"I would solve that problem in this way..[explain the solution]" 
"I think it can be solved in another, more effective way" 
Finally, to close the mail you can use-"Let me know if that helped you" 
"If you still don't understand, just ask me and I’ll try & explain you better". 
7. To summarize, lets make use of this golden opportunity as team leaders to mentor and guide every member in our down line without any judgmental attitude and helping them succeed in this legal, rewarding, transparent online venture, courtesy our SFI Leader Gery Carson! 

Wish you and your team a great success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment