Monday 24 November 2014

From my 2 years experience with SFI,


From my 2 years experience with SFI, i have developed unique qualities and skills that i am pleased to share with you.

1. Determination: I have a goal and it always shouts loud in my mind everyday when i wake up. I am so determined to become successful with SFI by doing and re-doing the simple things that SFI teaches me to do. You have to be a determined person to taste success

2. Pro- Active: I have always thought of the unlikely events that can happen in the future and try to employ early actions so that i prevent it. Actually, this is what motivates me. For instance, if you are employed, one time in future you are going to be fired or retire. Once employment stops, your salary stops. So invest wisely and build your SFI business so that when that day comes, it does not stress you big time since you have another source of income

3. Researcher: One thing that i have learnt with SFI is that the information that i learnt 3 years ago isn't relevant now. Things are changing very fast due to innovation advancement and be the first researcher to apply what you have learnt in your SFI business

4. Consistency: Success in SFI isn't just achieved by working only once and then you sit down. You have to passionately grow your business consistently. Its an on going process. For instance, when marketing your business this month, don't expect to see results immediately next month! Market every month for that progressive recruitment to your online business and for a long time.

5. Patience/upbeat: You really have to be patient with this kind of business. Some of my new PSA who join think that the following month, they will start earning big commissions! You have to understand that this isn't a get rich quick scheme and it will take time for you to grow your business depending with your actionable input.

6. Prayerful: There are those moment i almost quit because of investing so much in this business and no sign was evident. Those low moments i have always prayed, since i believe that there is a Higher Power above us (Almighty God), and i gain hope to keep on pushing harder. Never forget to ask God for guidance.

7. Front-Runner: Be a leading example to your down-line. When you tell them to become an EA, make sure that you too are an EA. When you tell them that SFI is truly working, make sure that you have relevant SFI badges to prove that. It will really help in your immediate and easier duplication

8. Creative: I must admit and thank Gery for this quality especially when it comes to marketing my gateway. I have always re-phrased my adverts successful and its because of the training that i passed through the marketing section in SFI. I also feel like i am creative in my approach to anything i want to do.

9. Ambitious: I really have gained a strong desire to make it in life and become successful in whatever i do. May God Help me and You of course :). You need to have an ambition when dealing with SFI. SFI asks you the main reason why you joined the program and mine was to become wealthy. This has always been my strategic thrust that i live by and i am sure i will reach it.

Hope that helps you and best of luck in your great quality attainment in your SFI journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment