Monday 8 September 2014

What makes me persevere with SFI


My Dreams make me go on. 

I set some incredible goals for myself. Some may laugh at me for setting such high goals, but the things I want in life exists. If others achieved it, why not me? That is only my long term goals though. 

I also set some short term or interim goals that’s more easily achievable and every time I achieve one of them it motivates me to go on and on. 

I use Goals tab on my To Do List properly to spell out my dreams and as i go on, achieve some of those goals, it really motivate me.I Set some smaller step by step goals for my monthly goals and work really hard to achieve some of them every month. It will help me moving towards my bigger long term goals. 

I also enter as much contests as possible, like Daily Grand. When I win something there it also keeps me motivated. I have won some nice prizes in the DG and the E365 contest as well. 

I also bid in the auctions. I’ve won some auctions and that also make me more confident to move forward. 

Every month I reach EA or Team Leader it motivates me to do better next month or at least the same. Join me is FREE

SFI have a lot in place to help us and motivate us, but ultimately it depends on every individual. Make the most of all your opportunities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment