Wednesday 10 September 2014

Benefits of becoming a Wave3 member?

There are all the listed benefits that have been mentioned already. But there are two other benefits that I think has been overlooked and underutilized. 


1. The promotional benefit. 
2. The financial surge to your business. 



What is NetWork Marketing all about? Well the owners tell you it is about sharing the Marketing Revenues with Affiliates. They say, "Instead of paying for marketing we pay our affiliates." 



Let me translate that for you, "You pay for all your own marketing with CASH or TIME (Clicking away) and they will give you a commission on every sale. Problem is 90% of Marketing is not about sales it is about Brand Recognition. And you do not get paid for Brand Recognition you only get paid for SALES. 



Imagine for a minute KBC or KTN or any other TV/Cable company giving you advertising time on the TV and you only need to pay them on the basis of the sales generated. You think they would do it???? No Way. Why do you? 



At SFI we have a Brand Recognition program, Wave3 and you get compensated. That is right, not a commission on a sale, but compensated every month for Brand Recognition. 



It is Simple. You receive a sticker from SFI. You place that sticker on your car. Every month that sticker remains on your car you get Paid. I have received both purchasing power and hard cold cash. This is not commission it is branding not sales. I brand the Tripleclicks store, I get paid. Now suppose I do make a sale through my advertising for the company, I get a commission. Perfect. 



Now you can cut, modify and use those paragraphs in some promotional emails recruiting new people to TC to engage in the Wave3 advertising kit. 



I even tell people I will buy the kit for them. Why? $250 that is why. 



And that is the second reason to be a Wave3 member. I won the $250 very early in SFI. First I accepted the money into my TC account, and that means you get 300, not 250. Then I share $10 with each of my EAs that had become wave3 members helping me to win. I encouraged them to use the 10.00 to buy 5 wave3 kits for their Gen 1 PSAs. 



I used a good portion of the rest of the money to build my team. And today I am very comfortable in SFI. 



Those are a couple big benefits. http://www.tripleclicks.com/12009700/wave/

No comments:

Post a Comment